Consume Communications offer marketing consultancy supporting businesses through the provision of brand management, digital marketing, and event management.
We offer a resource to support as little or as much of your business communication plan as required, facilitating the overall development and delivery of a marketing strategy or as a plug-in resource to help existing in-house teams. We can fit in and drive where specialist expertise or there are skills gaps in the team or projects that you don’t always have the time to commit staff resource.
Developing a successful brand requires insight, a structured means to interpret market research and an understanding of key signers for your target market.
We provide services to support the positioning of your business for optimal audience engagement delivered as the development and implementation of a scalable brand strategy to tell the story of your business with a compelling brand persona.
This involves gathering data from a comms audit to assess current market positioning where the company is now and what results are being produced from current activities, which provide us with the means to understand trends and create branded content of value for engagement with the target audience.
- Defining the target audience
- Define service offering
- Outline brand values
- Audit of existing branded assets
- Development of brand persona to engage with the target audience
Once we have a successful brand that clearly communicated your business values and service we can also provide the PR and outreach services to strengthen brand reputation. We can identify relevant networking, sponsorship and awards to grow your brand presence as well as building media relations for the placement of content with regional and national publications, guest blogging and a host of opportunities to engage with the business community and your target audience.
Digital Marketing Strategy
Creating and maintaining an online business presence amongst the fast-changing and vast digital marketing world can be an intimidating task. We support the development of a strategic approach to digital marketing in line with the commercial objectives of your business to ensure your digital activities are adding value to your communication plan and engaging the right audiences.
SEO Skills Range
- Technical SEO Audits, metadata and content optimisation
- Identifying SEO Strategies and campaign plans
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Monthly reporting for clients
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities/problems for clients
- Assistance to map out creative campaign strategies
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- Digital content copywriting for website content, blogs, and social media posts
I like the fact that it isn’t all about emails or calls. A simple request to action something via a message to get the job done. Which in a modern world is so refreshing, flexibility is key to working on projects.
Consume Comms is a highly professional company. They provide clear communication with the right audience and always have a solution to a problem.
Our thanks go to Consume who supported us in successfully delivering a workshop for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Regional Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme (MIT REAP).
I cannot recommend Consume enough. They have been brilliant to work with and an integral part of the team delivering a really high profile event for Leeds
Working with the Consume team is always fun, they look after their clients and ensure everything runs smoothly. - snacks are ALWAYS supplied too which is a big win!
Their proactive approach to event management and logistics is the best I’ve come across, everything is delivered with enthusiasm and precisism. Nothing overwhelms them, they are up for a challenge and most importantly it’s a pleasure to work with Hannah and her team.
Not only do Consume have a true 360º understanding of the commercial landscapes in the creative, digital and tech industries – they also live and breathe the community aspects within these industries too.
I've relied on Consume's marketing expertise for the last two years. The team has followed us through ups and downs in business and never failed to adapt to our changing needs.
A vital part of delivering events for businesses is ensuring an adequate return on investment which can only be achieved through a considered marketing plan. We can facilitate the delivery of your corporate events with project management and event marketing for trade shows, in-house open days or community engagement meet ups.
- Project management and Event production – planning, logistics, and trouble shooting of event from seminars and workshops to trade shows, exhibitions and festivals
- Event Marketing; Marketing communication plan to build audience, positioning and promotion of the event pre-launch, engagement and audience building and post event follow up activities to retain the interest of the attendees.
- Social media marketing for business
- Platforms covered: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Plus
- Maximising your LinkedIn profile
- How to create an online presence
- Twitter lists as a research tool
- Training on the Google product suite
- Platforms covered: Google Analytics, Google trends, Google Keyword Planner